Comprehensive Geotechnical Engineering Solutions
Core50’s geotechnical engineering team has years of experience conducting soil investigations and inspections through to complex geotechnical investigation and engineering.
We design and analyse soil, stormwater and wastewater design work and undertake complex slope assessments, design work and civil requests.
We cover the Waikato region, extending from Taupo through to Thames Coromandel carrying out soil investigations from the basic NZS3604 soils assessments and inspections through to complex geotechnical investigation and engineering.
Our Chartered Geotechnical Engineer peer reviews all soils, storm water and waste water design work and undertakes complex slope assessments, design work and civil requests.
- Our teams consist of Senior Chartered CPEng Engineers, Civil Engineers and Site Technicians.
- A purpose built, highly mobile, geotechnical investigation truck and crew are available for CPT to 20m, soil samples to 10m, auger holes to 10m, soil testing, percolation testing, pore water pressure, foundation design and liquefaction assessments.
- Where sites do not comply we are able to offer foundation solutions that comply under Building Code B1.
- Subsoil investigation
- Ground improvement
- Raft foundations
- Pile foundations
- Ground anchorage
- Liquefaction issues
- Slope stabilisation including soil nailing, and rock anchoring
- Retaining wall systems
- ‘Top down’ retaining walls for basement construction